domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

Fight Gone Bad 6

For days I have been wondering about What could be the real  meaning of being a warrior and have made this question to many of my native friends, this is in fact for another post I am working on but some of the answers I got fit completely for this one...." A real warrior fights for what he believes no matter it costs..a real warrior has a cause to be defended and fought "...

I come here today to ask for all my dear readers and followers that help the cause my friends David and Angelique Midthunder are fighting for. Take a look at it and if it touches your heart, donate!! it´s easy  to do it and as Angelique says.." If everyone donates $1.00 dollar so we will raise $ 5.000."...

To understand better the cause I am talking about I will re-post David´s  own words on here:

..."If you know me you know I never ask anything. This I am asking not for myself but for the children who have lost their fathers in combat. Special Ops Warrior Foundation provides college scholarships, leadership opportunities, and most importantly HOPE for these children who have lost so much. It's easy to donate by clicking the link below and find out more about my cause. ".. ( David Midthunder )

FightGoneBad

..."For me CrossFit WODs (Workout Of the Day) are another extension of my tribal ceremonial spirituality. In the Tribal CrossFit community we choose a person or cause to focus and dedicate our time and energy to, just as we do in Sweatlodge or Sundance. On Sept 17th the Global CrossFit tribal community is participating in a WOD called FIGHT GONE BAD to benefit the children of our brave Warriors who were KIA (Killed In Action). I'm dedicating this WOD to my son's combat unit"... ( David Midthunder )

I really hope all wonderful people around the world who read this post will have your hearts touched by it. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário